 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6243
  Re: 2359p01/80567 2359p01/80546

(...) :-)))...))) (...) A correct answer can only be given by the PT admins. But fact is that 80546 has been released in 2004 when we didn't have access to all the part number sources we have today. thx for pointing out anyway - I'll see if we get (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 2359p01/80567 2359p01/80546

(...) things appear more complicated than at first sight. as you might know the company distinguishes between Item IDs and Design ID but sometimes the numbering is not consistent due to a different scheme in the past. instead of deciding on single (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)