 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6237
  Confusion on the PT, please help

I just try to minimize the hold votes on the PT and have overseen some files. To clearify you find below all information. My suggestion is the following: The part numbers I have used are the standard for stickers, so they should be used. The submits (...) (17 years ago, 4-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Confusion on the PT, please help

(...) SNIP (...) This was a pending post. The problem is already solved and the parts on the pt new uploaded of on hold. I am waiting to send a delete list until the converting process is finished. mikeheide (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)