 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6187
  Racers Track

I found the Racers track straight as an LDRAW part, listed under "Sports Track 8 x 16 Straight", "parts/42936.dat": (URL) anyone have a file or work-in-progress for the curve, part 42938? See Bricklink's list of parts, under "Track System": (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Racers Track

(...) I just have started to make all these files. I have already very mockups ready, so the overall dimensions are ok. Now I "only" need to model these. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)