 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6141
    Re: Getting rif off the 8.3 nomenclature??? —Don Heyse
   (...) You should also consider stripping trailing whitespace from the end of the filename. I believe MLCad and most of the other programs do this. Whitespace in filenames has been supported by many Ldraw programs for quite a while, but it does not (...) (17 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

        Re: Getting rif off the 8.3 nomenclature??? —Allen Smith
   (...) I just don't want people confusing naming conventions in the part library with naming conventions in Linetype 1 part references. I was mostly replying to Kevin saying his applications choke on spaces in part references, which is something I'd (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)