 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6059
  Re: Should pattern be like we -think- they should be?

(...) "A playground for perfectionists" Excellent summary of what I am trying to say. Most of us are not perfectionists even if we would like to be, and we don't have time to be perfectionists. But we do want useable parts. There is a step below (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Should pattern be like we -think- they should be?

(...) You're right MAtt, "Only the best is good enough" but "la surqualité est de la non-qualité" (overquality is non-quality) and "le mieux est l'ennemi du bien" (better is enemy of good). Didier (17 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)