 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6035
    Re: Helper applications for 3D modeling —Andrew Westrate
   (...) That's pretty interesting, so it's certainly worth a try. Converting to LDraw format could be difficult, though. But I know of a tool from another 3d project I've been working with, the game VegaStrike, called mesher.exe, which can convert (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Helper applications for 3D modeling —Mark Kennedy
   (...) You may want to try 3Dto3D It can convert dat files to and from sevral formats including obj and 3DS . You can download it at: (URL) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)