 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6034
Part request: x41
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 10:48:32 GMT

Hello,

I've been trying to experiment in making new headlights and I discovered that a
1x1 round fits perfectly in the space of this visor:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x41

Unfortunately the part does not seem to exist in CAD and I'm in the process of
sorting my collection so I can't do a direct brickbuild anytime soon at all. If
someone could make this part, I'd be very greatful. Thanks,

Legoswami