 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6011
    Update the header of our own parts? —Willy Tschager
   dear admins, would it be a help if everyone updates at least the header of his own parts, by posting the modified headers in a unique posting at lugnet.cad.dat.parts? for example: Change: 0 Minifig Shield Round 0 Name: 3876.dat 0 Author: Willy (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Update the header of our own parts? —Chris Dee
   (...) Right now, I think that would be less than useful. Once I have something (a web interface on ldraw.org) ready to share, I may be asking for help in working through the official library. For now, I'd just appreciate your patience. Chris (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)