 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6000
5999  |  6001
Subject:
2 Part requests.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 06:00:04 GMT

I am looking for 2 parts. Unfortunity, Peeron.com is offline right now so I
can't get part numbers. If anyone has made these parts already I would
appreciate it if you could provide a link to them.
1.) Train steam cylinder(the one found on all the grey era 12v and 4.5v steam
engines.)

2.) The 1x4 tile with the control pannel found in the BNSF Locomotive.