 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5997
  3149* variations

Hi all. Why are the 3149c parts labelled d and e rather than a and b? I can't see any comments or lugnet posts explaining why. Thanks (18 years ago, 6-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 3149* variations

(...) This was a unilateral admin decision to maintain backward compatibility. We already have 3149a.dat, 3149b.dat and 3149c.dat in the official library, but used in a way that is contrary to the current practice. Nowadays we try to use different (...) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)