 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5892
  Re: Peeron or BrickLink Name? 3003p???.dat - Brick 2 x 2 with Red Dot Pattern

(...) I agree. Keep in mind, once the LDraw part becomes official, Peeron typically updates their database to use the LDraw name. (...) Peeron name: Brick 2 x 2 with Red Dot Pattern Bricklink name: Brick, Decorated 2 x 2 with Dot Red on One Side (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Peeron or BrickLink Name? 3003p???.dat - Brick 2 x 2 with Red Dot Pattern

(...) Not any that I know of. I'm afraid I wasn't clear enough in my question. Those "names" you quote are what I call "descriptions". It's good to harmonize them too, of course. But the differences are not as confusing as different part numbers (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Peeron or BrickLink Name? 3003p???.dat - Brick 2 x 2 with Red Dot Pattern

(...) We try to enforce some categorisation within the pxx suffixes for LDraw patterned parts, using p0x for General/Miscellaneous and Town. See (URL) for the full list. The Patterned Parts Reference (eg. (URL) is a good way to look up what is (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)