 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5880
    Plastic Sheets parts for Mars Exploration Rover (Set 7471) —Marek Idec
   Hi, I have purchased recently the LEGO set 7471. It contains 7 parts of 4 different types that imitate solar panels. I created DAT files for all of them. They all are plastic sheets and I copied their names and numbers from Peeron: (URL) submitted (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Plastic Sheets parts for Mars Exploration Rover (Set 7471) —Michael Heidemann
   Marek Idec schrieb: (...) Dear Marek, If the parts 0.6mm thick then it is ok to have 1.5 LDU measuring. The aim is to make the parts close to original parts not to have easy to build with parts. Regarding the point of origin I also feel that your (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Plastic Sheets parts for Mars Exploration Rover (Set 7471) —Marek Idec
   (...) Dear Michael, Thank you for your comments. Giving to my files the number x1023 I assumed that there is a relationship between Peeron numbers like "x-something" and names in Parts Tracker. I have just checked some random parts if such temporary (...) (19 years ago, 12-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)