 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5875
5874  |  5876
Subject:
Shade variations worthy a part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:19:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

I’m currently discussing with Chris if the following classic space baseplates
are just two variants not worthy of separate parts ‘cos they are more a shade
variation like on the red forestmen torsos? We decided to ask a wider public
instead of sorting it out internally ‘cos the decision taken, might has a deeper
impact on the library in the future:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/608p03.dat

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/608p04.dat

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/6099p03.dat

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/6099p04.dat

I based the baseplates on this gallery:

and real plates I own. IMHO they deserve seperate parts. First to make the
library a mirror of the available parts, second to have the chance to see
the visual impact of layouts using the different plates everyone posseses.
Thoughts?

w.