 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5863
    Re: 9V train motor —Chris Dee
   (...) I hope you wont be too disappointed to find that your work may be in vain. It seems that these errors have already been detected and fixed witn a new version of the part on the LDraw Parts Tracker. (URL) We have also discovered the true (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

        Re: 9V train motor —Timothy Gould
   (...) No. Not at all disappointed. It was a good experience and I now have a good idea of how to make parts for when I do need to. Only disappointment is not knowing before I made an unbuildable design ;) (...) That's handy. I hope the new one (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)