 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5707
5706  |  5708
Subject:
Parts I like to see for real
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:04:09 GMT

Hi all,

Like I asked in the "Dear LEGO" newsgroup there are some parts I would like
to see for real.
I have come up with 3 simple parts so far: plate and brick 1x5 and tile 1x3
and thinking about more.

There are some other people out there I came across who are "designing" new
LEGO parts, but these are all rather complicated.

Thoughts?

Jaco