 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 569
  Two versions of #30294?

Hi all, First: I do not know if anyone noticed it before and posted this but there seem to be 2 versions of the bottom half of the Rock Raiders Rock piece #30294 (counterpart, top half #30293). Recently I bought set 4930 (with 5 Rock Raider minifigs (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Two versions of #30294?

I'd guess the part pictured on the box was a prototype piece, and the one you actually got was the final version. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)