 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 569
568  |  570
Subject:
Two versions of #30294?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 07:30:04 GMT

Hi all,

First: I do not know if anyone noticed it before and posted this but there
seem to be 2 versions of the bottom half of the Rock Raiders Rock piece
#30294 (counterpart, top half #30293). Recently I bought set 4930 (with 5
Rock Raider minifigs and attributes) and the actual rock I got has a
different bottom than the one showed at the bottom of the box. I have
scanned the picture and the real thing, see:
http://zwart.nl.fortunecity.com/ruimte/0/beeld/rockraiders.jpg
where you can clearly see this difference. How is this possible? So:
- My actual (new) rock: no holes for studs at bottom
- The photographed rock: 4 holes for 4 studs

Second: has anyone made this part in LDraw or is busy doing it?

--
Greetingz...

Sjaacko