 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5681
    Type numbering of parts with different types —Niels Karsdorp
   When reviewing some parts with different types, I noticed some had the type number in arabic numbers (like 'Type 1', 'Type 2') in the part titles, while others used roman numbers (like 'Type I, 'Type II'). For consistancy, what kind of numbering (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Type numbering of parts with different types —Steve Bliss
   (...) Well, first off, using 'Type X' should be the notation of last resort. The prefered way to note variations of parts is to include a descriptive notation. Sometimes, a descriptive notation is not practical (for whatever reasons). In this case, (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)