 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5679
Re: New part: Trailer Base 4 x 16 x 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:15:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
I have created another new (old) part: Trailer Base 4 x 16 x 1
It's on the parts tracker as x510.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x510.dat

I left out the inforcementrib underneat, which is nonfunctional in CAD.
I used the same orientation as the other trailer base (968.dat).

Unfortunately I don't have any ramps that go with this part, so I cannot create
those.

Niels

We can use the part number x726, which I already have "reserved" for this part.
See http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=3551 I assume your part is BFD:ed
and makes much better use of primitives than mine, originally authored back in
1998. Most likely better oriented than mine, too.

The ramp at
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=3554
needs BFC:ing and the header fixed to meet modern standards. Maybe also a change
of rotation(?)

Anyone free to voulenteer? I have to move once again and have no spare time at
all for the moment.

/Tore