 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5675
    New part: Brick 1 x 8 without Centerstuds —Niels Karsdorp
   I noticed that the old 1 x 8 brick without centerstuds has not been created for LDraw, yet. This part is not even listed in the Peeron database either. This variant is used in the CA period a lot, although I have a red brick which seems ABS to me. (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: New part: Brick 1 x 8 without Centerstuds —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Isn't it strange that this part hasn't been created yet? I took for granted it was made a long time ago. /Tore (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)