 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5616
Re: Gimme-five, actually 10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:24:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
The links to the zip-files are dead?

hmmm ... I checked them and they are working fine

Can you mail me all helpers? Including the arrows and stuff?

sure :-)

Thanks.

Jaco

w.

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> schreef in bericht
hi folks,

I've just added 10 new "helpers" to my website.

<<http://www.holly-wood.it/images/lugnet.png>>

place these numbers directly in your LDraw scene to number your¬
steps without the usage of photo editing or desktop publishing progs and¬
benefit from having total control over size, orientation and color.¬
¬
check 'em out at <http://www.holly-wood.it/ldraw/helpers-en.html>

w.