 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5608
  Slope parts with patterns...

Would making the pattern face of a slope (or wedge) a subpart to be used with the main piece (without face) subpart be ok? I'm thinking, that for slopes (and wedges), it would be easier to make the pattern a flat subpart, then rotate the subpart to (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Slope parts with patterns...  [DAT]

(...) might find it easier to use a shear matrix. To shear a part, you basically decide which axes are effected, such as the part's Y value increases or decreases as the Z value increases, and then add a shearing factor to the matrix in the right (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Slope parts with patterns...  [DAT]

(...) I did the same for the TV-logo on the wedge 4x4. here is the code: 0 Wedge 4 x 4 with TV Logo Pattern 0 Name: 4858p1k.dat 0 Author: Willy Tschager 0 LDRAW_ORG Part UPDATE 2004-04 0 KEYWORDS News, Crisis, 6553, Television, Helicopter, (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)