 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5587
Part request: Propellor 3 Blade with 24t Gear Complete Assembly - 2740c01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:40:55 GMT

Hello,

I've been working on modeling set 8855 ('Prop Plane'), but there doesn't
appear to be a dat for the propellor (http://www.lugnet.com/jump.cgi?
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2740c01).

I've finished the model, with an alternate propellor in it (see
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1057757 and
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Koyan/Technic/DAT/lego8855.mpd), but
would of course like to have the actual part.

I've found a message from Paul Easter, dated December 10, 2003, stating
that he was working on it. Is there any news?

Thanks,
Koyan