 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5586
5585  |  5587
Subject:
Boat rigging and 3-way cylinder intersection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:17:54 GMT

Wondered when these (pn 6057 and pn 2541) would be pulled up!  I suppose I
should have asked back when I sub-parted the small rigging to make the large
rigging, but I took the easy way out and just stuck with how the original
official part had done it.

Is there any software/algorithm for calculating the intersections of the
cylinders used in the sub-parts?

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'll fix these.  Or if anyone
else wants to fix them, feel free.

William