 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5586
    Boat rigging and 3-way cylinder intersection —William Howard
   Wondered when these (pn 6057 and pn 2541) would be pulled up! I suppose I should have asked back when I sub-parted the small rigging to make the large rigging, but I took the easy way out and just stuck with how the original official part had done (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)