 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5577
  71427c01update -- needs work?

Hello, all. I'd hoped to get this out before leaving on christmas vacation -- I'll be back in front of a computer on Wensday (CET). This is an update for 71427c01, to get rid of the depreciated box3#8p, and BFC. (It also fixes minor things that (...) (20 years ago, 25-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)