 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5577
5576  |  5578
Subject:
71427c01update -- needs work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 22:56:18 GMT

Hello, all.

I’d hoped to get this out before leaving on christmas vacation -- I’ll be back in front of a computer on Wensday (CET). This is an update for 71427c01, to get rid of the depreciated box3#8p, and BFC. (It also fixes minor things that probably only I am so anal to care about, like scaling the non-existant dimension of two-dimensional primitives by 0, using an uppercase .DAT, etc)

As far as I know, there are no known issues with it other then the two hollow antistuds on the bottom that are presently handrolled, which should be replaced by stud3. I agree with the advice given in .primitives, I just haven’t had a chance to implement it yet -- I forgot to copy the file to the laptop before I left. Also, however, there are some problems that show up in lgview (? -- I may not remember the name correctly), but not l3lab, which even passes mytest6.

The dat file is at http://desert-island.dynodns.net/misc/71427C01-jmm.DAT, or http://84.245.186.58/misc/71427C01-jmm.DAT if that doesn’t work. (Naturally, the name server starts having problems the moment we aren’t there to fix them.)

Thanks for your reviews, -=- James Mastros