 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5545
Re: Roadsign Triangle with Men Working, 1 Dirt Pile Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:49:26 GMT

The top corner of the red frame is somehow misaligned comparing to the rounded
top corner of the s\649s01.dat. With high zoom factor it can be easily noticed.

Strange, because I copied this from the other patterned parts 649p01, 649p02 and
81294. This problem occurs here too. I do not think, however that this is very
disturbing? Ortherwise it should be corrected.
I will try and take a look at this too then.

Otherwise the granularity of the pattern is sufficient.

OK, I will finish this then and create the "filling" around the man working to
fit in a triangle.