 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5544
Re: Roadsign Triangle with Men Working, 1 Dirt Pile Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 08:45:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
It has been a while, but I have created a new part.
Almost done, but I would like an opinion on whether the detail of the pattern
would be sufficient.
I have posted an image on Brickshelf:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Parts/649px1.gif

The DAT file is attached to this message.

Jaco

Jaco!

The top corner of the red frame is somehow misaligned comparing to the rounded
top corner of the s\649s01.dat. With high zoom factor it can be easily noticed.

Otherwise the granularity of the pattern is sufficient.

Bye

Ampi