 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5367
    Brick 1x1 —Gunnar Lindholm
   Hello. I'm trying to understand how the 1x1 brick (3005.dat) is drawn. It contains 1 stud.dat two box5.dat (I have not really found out what that is yet), and it contains 4 Quadrilateral commands. The thing right now is how the quadrilateral things (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Brick 1x1 —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) The box5.dat files are something we call primitives. A primitive is a assembly of more basic forms, for instance planes and lines, and a dat file in itself. They have been made avaibable to prevent you have to define certain very common and (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Brick 1x1 —Orion Pobursky
     (...) Have a look at my Basic Parts Authoring presentation I made up for Brickfest PDX. You can find it here: (URL) under the Parts Authoring section. -Orion (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Brick 1x1 —Travis Cobbs
   I think the other explanations have been very good, but if you're still having a hard time visualizing it, take a look at the attached DAT. I color coded the pieces, and exploded it a little. --Travis 0 Brick 1 x 1 exploded 0 Name: 3005-explode.dat (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)