 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5347
5346  |  5348
Subject:
Boat parts (like in set #775-1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 14:50:14 GMT

Hi all,

A while back I started to create these parts:

x145c0? Boat Section Bow 5 x 6 x 3 & 1/3
x146c0? Boat Section Middle 6 x 8 x 3 & 1/3
x147c0? Boat Section Stern 6 x 6 x 3 & 1/3

I completed the middle section (which was relatively easy) but got stuck on
the bow and stern. These parts were too difficult for me to do afterwards.
I consulted with Paul Easter and we tried using his torus generator to
complete the parts, but we abanoned this project.
Recently someone contacted me to ask if I had finished the parts, but
unfortunately I did not. Is someone willing to complete the work?
I have published the parts (as MPD files for the grey and white deck
variants) on my Brickshelf gallery in the Temporay folder. See
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=sjaacko

Thanks.

Jaco