 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5325
Re: Looking for part - numbers confused
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 20:27:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jos Henckens wrote:
Hello

I'm looking for following part as described on
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/6270-1 :
2541 Brown Bar 5 x 28 Tapered

I can't find it between the updates (both
official and unofficial )at ldraw.org.  Looking
this number up at lugnet.com led me to
some minifig parts?

The part I'm looking for is the pirate rope ladder
used in many of those sets.  I uploaded a small
picture of it (14kb) on my webspace, you can
see it here:

http://users.pandora.be/jozef.henckens/jay/ladder.jpg

Really need this part to finnish my current project.

Thanks in advance.

Jos

Better late than never
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2541.dat