 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5272
    "Minifig Fire Helmet Breathing Hose"(x171) —Kotaro Ono
   Hi. Does anyone have a LDRAW DATA of below parts? ; (URL) I'm trying to model my special task force "BrickHound" on MLCAD, so I need above part-data to make them actable through the night. ; (URL) you would have/know unofficial data of this part, (...) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: "Minifig Fire Helmet Breathing Hose"(x171) —David Chiu
   (...) I am sorry to tell you that this part is currently not appear in MLCAD or LDRAW, you might try to use other parts to replace just as that avitor goggles (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)