 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5272
5271  |  5273
Subject:
"Minifig Fire Helmet Breathing Hose"(x171)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2004 18:15:54 GMT

Hi.

Does anyone have a LDRAW DATA of below parts? ;

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x171

Now I'm trying to model my special task force "BrickHound" on MLCAD,
so I need above part-data to make them actable through the night. ;

If you would have/know unofficial data of this part, let me know please.
Thank you all in advance.

EARL-0

Kotaro Ono