 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5244
Re: 73037.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 11:21:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Leonardo Zide wrote:

I got this file with the 0302 update, it includes 103a, 103b and 103c but I
can't find them anywhere. I checked the latest complete.zip from ldraw.org and
the other updates there but no luck.

The only place I was able to find them was downloading directly from
ldraw.org/library/parts/103a.dat, but now I'm worried I may have be missing
other files. Any ideas where those files would be?

Hi Leonardo,

103a, 103b and 103c are all in the original LDraw library, and haven't been changed
since 1997.  You'll have to grab a copy of ldraw027.exe/.zip to get them.

Steve