 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5230
5229  |  5231
Subject:
73037.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 22:53:53 GMT

  I got this file with the 0302 update, it includes 103a, 103b and 103c but I
can't find them anywhere. I checked the latest complete.zip from ldraw.org and
the other updates there but no luck.

  The only place I was able to find them was downloading directly from
ldraw.org/library/parts/103a.dat, but now I'm worried I may have be missing
other files. Any ideas where those files would be?

Leonardo