 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5205
Re: Review notes on wheels x242.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:56:57 GMT

hi Niels,

about my comment on part x242: it is not significant, i will review the part
again and "certify" it if no problem found.

about my hold vote on part x242c01: i apologize, eventual change of the axle
color is an admin concern, thus my hold vote was unjustitified and i have
removed it.

regards,

- damien (BrickCaster)

e-mail: damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr