 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5203
Re: Review notes on wheels x242.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:20:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
why a dark-grey axle?
metal should be color 383 in my opinion (like in part 122c01 currently in the PT).

I used the same color as used in wheels 7039.dat, 715.dat and 35.dat
But, I agree that these wheels should also be updated with correct axle colors.
(and the wheels be updated using primitives instead of quads).

I have wheels of that type with both silver and gold (brass) axles. Should we
have another part with gold axle colour?

ROSCO