 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5185
  Re: CMDLINE (Issues on Parts Tracker)

I like using the CMDLINE as a concise way of documenting the default (i.e., the *usual*, not necessarily the *only*) color of a part. The CMDLINE is usually shorter than the corresponding sentence. For example, for the Minifig Flame, I'd rather see (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: CMDLINE (Issues on Parts Tracker)

(...) I have always liked CMDLINE followed by a default colour, and I have the feeling that I am one of those who have used it most times. I also think it really is a pity that it hasn't been used by any [online] catalog or other partlisters (that I (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)