 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5147
  Re: Naming Technic Liftarms

(...) Two alternate thoughts (which I'm pretty sure have been mentioned before): 1. Stick with 'liftarm' for the half-width parts, and 'beam' for full-width parts. 2. Use 'liftarm' for parts with crossaxle holes, and 'beam' for parts with only (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: Naming Technic Liftarms

(...) Hi Steve!.. How is it going since we last talk? Anyway, here are the names that I use in my personal database: Technic Brick Technic Half Beam Technic Half Beam Liftarm Technic Beam Technic Beam Liftarm Technic Beam Liftarm Double-Bent Which (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.brictionary)