 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5139
  Re: Improved minifig heads

(...) I can't comment, because I don't have that torus file (t04o6250). However, the stuff left makes it look like the posted dat isn't correct even with the file. (Some of the geometry that I would have expected to be replaced by the torus is still (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Improved minifig heads  [DAT]

(...) Here's the same file with the torus primitive included. The left over quads you're seeing are part of the subfile, 3626bs01.dat. I didn't do anything about that, since this is just an example. 0 FILE 3626bp01.dat 0 Minifig Head - Stud Hollow 0 (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)