 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5136
Re: Can I get a little help here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:52:35 GMT

I have made a few of my own parts that were not available.  Start with the file
that is close to what you want.  open it in ldraw and modify it.  save it as a
new part in your models directory.  Looks like you can modify the existing
ladder and get something really close to what you want.  It does not need to be
absolutely perfect for your own use unless you want to author it.  When you
render it you wont see every snall imperfection.  Also if you post the file let
everyone know that the part was used.
Good luck