 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5092
5091  |  5093
Subject:
Castle Knights helmet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:50:10 GMT

Hello,

This concerns Minifig Helmet extensions. Is someone making the knights visor for
the minifig helmet? (not the 1970s one i wasnt born then). I ask this because
the plated armour exists already.

Additional Castle parts required (feel free to add to this);

medium/large feathers ..
forest/wolf hats..
grated knights helmet..
lion crest torso...