 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5091
Re: x468s01 - for Minifig Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:36:10 GMT

I would use the box3u2p primitve for the inside.

Mark,

Thank you for looking at my file; I do appreciate feedback.

However, I don't use most of the box primitives because, in
my mind's eye, they just aren't boxes.  (Except box4 and box5,
if I recall correctly; those I can deal with just fine.)

Now, if you can see these other primitives as boxes, great,
more power to you!  ;)  (But please don't put them into any
file I'm working on, because you'll probably just confuse me.)

Again, thank you for the feedback.

Franklin