 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5015
    Bionicle Claw with Axle —Markus Weber
   I love working with LDraw files in MLCad, but am not able to create a .dat file. I have tried to wrap my head around it through FAQ’s and discussion, but I just won’t get it. I am creating a number of farm-related custom models. I like these (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

        Re: Bionicle Claw with Axle —Markus Weber
   (...) If I want to pay someone to create the part for me, is it still appropriate to post in the CAD forum or should I be posting to Marketplace? I felt uncomfortable paying someone, since LDraw is supposed to be a community effort. But I REALLY (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

        Re: Bionicle Claw with Axle —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) These are pretty complex parts so I agree. I have, in the past, offered compensation to parts authors for creating parts I needed created. I don't recall where I made the offer but I think it was in the CAD hierarchy, not the market one. That (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

        Re: Bionicle Claw with Axle —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I'll have a look at the feasibilty of doing this part. If I think I can make it, I'll take a stab at it, no compensation needed. -Orion (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)