 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4938
Re: patterned shield parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:54:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee wrote:
   As these were issued as stickers, we would like them modelled as such, rather than patterned parts. We do have an acceptable strategy for stickers.

If you know the sticker sheet part number (unlikely, I know) then please use that with an a, b, c suffix for each separate sticker. Otherwise, let Steve Bliss or I know how many filenames you require and we will allocate you a bunch.

Chris

My copy of this sticker sheet has 3238 in the lower right.

http://olson.pair.com/stickers/

-Erik