 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4878
  curved monorail track

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right group to post in, but does anyone know of a good curved monorail track? The only one I can find is the 2672.dat file. However, this track is quite blocky, not really like the real piece which is actually (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: curved monorail track

(...) I'm afraid but I think this is, in the moment, the only one. I, as the author of the other parts, will begin the curve. After so much questions about this part I'll hold my work on the dragon body parts for a while. Because the difficult (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: curved monorail track

(...) I uploaded them to my brickshelf-folder: (URL) read the Dragon_Notes.txt CU Bernd (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: curved monorail track

(...) I know, this is a late reply, but I've finished it. The "Monorail Track Curve Quarter" (2672) is at the tracker now. (URL) Bernd (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)