 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5062
Re: curved monorail track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:01:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Michael West wrote:
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right group to post in, but does anyone know of
a good curved monorail track? The only one I can find is the 2672.dat file.
However, this track is quite blocky, not really like the real piece which is
actually rounded. Any pointers would be appreciated.

I know, this is a late reply, but I've finished it.
The "Monorail Track Curve Quarter" (2672) is at the tracker now.
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2672.dat

CU Bernd