 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4856
  Octan Logo Pattern

I try to make an Excel form for creating Octan logo patterns. You can find it here:(URL) creates the wireframe of the upper half of the octan logo (Yin). How to use: STEP 1: You have to measure the width of the pattern (in LDU) and You have to write (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Octan Logo Pattern

I don't know if this helps any, but I created a vector version of the Octan yin-yang and text logos. You can find the main folder at (URL) and the vector versions (Illustrator and Postscript) are in the vectorfiles subfolder. As I said when I (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)