 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4835
    Total newbie —Dave Lovelace
   Hi there, I might be LUGnet member #95 but I just started using LDraw this evening. I'm already impressed with it (using MLCad for GUI), but I must have to know the secret handshake or something because there are very obvious parts not listed. In (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Total newbie —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Did you download and install the file complete.exe? If you haven't, please do so. I suspect your problem is that you never rebuilt the parts.lst file after your initial install. This file contains the list of all the parts in the library and (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Total newbie —Dave Lovelace
   (...) I did do this. (...) I did not do this. :o) Just did it....all the parts are there. Hot diggity! I previously made do with what I had and was able to export files for adapting (using Photoshop) into cool instructions for my model after only an (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Total newbie —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) If making instructions is your goal, you could try using LPub, which uses a photorealistic renderer POV-Ray for making high quality images. LPub automatically generates your step by step construction images (including sub-models), produces a (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)